ViVE will bring together thousands of senior executives and leaders from across healthcare provider organizations, digital health and security sectors, patient care, startups, investors, payer and insurance organizations, government and solution providers. Building upon its successful launch in 2022, ViVE continues to create a one of a kind industry opportunity for participants to connect with the right people and solutions through curated conversations, an experiential exhibit floor featuring over 450 leading companies, topic-based pavilions, social events, and showstopper entertainment.
“ViVE is the ONE place where digital healthcare leaders and business executives come together to understand, impact, influence, and shape the future of healthcare,” said Rich Scarfo, President at HLTH, Inc. “Innovation is vital to the success of every healthcare business and much of our focus in 2023 has been on creating a curated, persona-specific attendee journey for each pillar of our audience”.
“As we continue to prioritize innovation, transformation, and advancing our industry as a whole, ViVE will elevate leading digital healthcare luminaries from both public and private sectors,” said Keith Fraidenburg, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating & Innovation Officer at CHIME. “These speakers are innovation leaders who will share their experience and knowledge to equip business leaders with the information they need to advance the business of healthcare and strengthen partnerships across sectors to accelerate action.”
ViVE 2023 will feature over 200+ speakers from senior executives at global digital health tech companies to leading venture capital investors and government officials. The first 85 have been announced and include:
- Sam Hazen, CEO, HCA Healthcare
- Elizabeth Fowler, PH.D., J.D., Deputy Administrator and Director of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation, CMS
- Dr. Micky Tripathi, National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Roy Jakobs, Chief Executive Officer, Royal Philips
- Rita Khan, Chief Digital Officer, Mayo Clinic
- Vasu Jakkal, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Security Business
- Geeta Nayyar MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, Salesforce
- Aaron Miri MBA, FCHIME, CHCIO, Senior Vice President and Chief Digital and Information Officer, Baptist Health
- Abdul Shaikh, PhD, MHSc, Global Leader for Population Health Analytics, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Anika Gardenhire, Chief Digital Officer, Centene Corporation
Taking place over the course of 4 days in Nashville, ViVE is bringing together leaders who are shaping tech-enabled healthcare and addressing key issues in digital health innovation. Registration for ViVE is available now at viveevent.com/register.