Virtual care and service modules streamline consumer experience, reduce friction, and bring teams together within a single platform
Pager, a leading virtual care collaboration platform, today announced its suite of next-generation solutions that enable health plans and healthcare organizations to deliver a seamless care journey for their consumer-members.
Built upon the enterprise-grade flexibility of the Pager platform, the suite addresses friction points across the entirety of the healthcare experience and solves the issue of care fragmentation caused by transactional, single-service solutions.
Pager’s expanded suite of virtual care collaboration SaaS solutions includes:
- Pager Guide: 24/7, omni-channel, AI-augmented nurse advice and care guidance delivered via chat, voice and video
- Pager Navigate: Assisted provider search and scheduling with direct EMR integrations
- Pager Care: Telemedicine visits involving local-physician priority routing and aftercare services for continuous patient support and next best actions
- Pager Advocate: Whole-person, one-stop care and service concierge that provides inbound and outbound capabilities for effective consumer engagement
- Pager 360: Enterprise care collaboration and communication platform for multi-disciplinary teams – ranging from physicians and specialists to advocates and customer service – to engage seamlessly with consumers across a single experience
The platform’s features provide consumers with a seamless connection to care team members, while arming the team with automation, AI and tools that facilitate efficient collaboration and service delivery. This allows health plan members to access information about conditions and plan benefits, access nurse and doctor-provided care, and get follow-up services through one convenient experience.
“As payers and providers rapidly adjusted their care delivery and services to a virtual setting in response to COVID-19, it became evident that generic mobile apps and siloed solutions did not meet consumer needs for quality access to care. Pager’s modular solutions enable us to address both specific pain points and cross-functional gaps that healthcare organizations struggle with,” said Walter Jin, CEO of Pager. “Conversations are the connective tissue of healthcare, and our platform unifies the fragmented healthcare ecosystem to create a seamless virtual care experience.”
To learn about how Pager’s solutions can meet teams’ demands and improve care collaboration, visit pager.com.