IoT Evolution Welcomes Industry Innovators to Share Insight at Fort Lauderdale event
TMC and Crossfire Media announced today the first round of industry leaders to speak at IoT Evolution Conference & Expo being held February 7-10, 2017 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. IoT Evolution Expo has evolved to become the leading educational and networking forum for the enterprise looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT solutions that drive measurable results and business transformation. The event will feature a robust exhibit floor, powerful keynotes, case studies, live demos, unique sessions, special events, networking opportunities and much more.
“We thank these industry leaders who are coming to speak at IoT Evolution Expo,” said Carl Ford, CEO, Crossfire Media, executive director of content, IoT Evolution. “The technology is evolving quickly and new markets for IoT are forming as we speak. It’s critical for enterprises to understand where the markets are tracking. Our speakers are active participants and change agents that can help guide your strategy.”
The IoT Evolution Expo conference program highlights how the IoT is enabling solutions that transform businesses and provide life changing applications for consumers. Additional content covers technology issues, devices, sensors, security, network architecture, asset management and more. IoT Evolution Expo continues to add industry experts to the conference program but here is a first look the speaker lineup:
- Lisa Peterson, Vice President of Marketing and Connected Aircraft, Gogo Business Aviation
- John Horn, CEO, Ingenu
- Alex Brisbourne, CEO, KORE
- Dr. Richard Soley, Chairman, Object Management Group & Industrial Internet Consortium
- Fred Yentz, CEO, IoT Platforms, Telit
- Chris Chang, CEO, Alien Technology
- Vince Ricco, Business Development Manager, Technology Partner Program, Axis Communications
- Rod McLane, Sr Director Product Marketing, Ayla Networks
- Andy Germano, Vice President, BEC Technologies
- Steve Nguyen, Senior Director of Marketing, BuildingIQ
- John Greensboro, Senior Analyst, Business Insider
- Marc Josephson, Co-Founder, Coris
- Ian Skerrett, VP of Marketing and Ecosystem, Eclipse Foundation
- Ron Felice, Automotive Industry Architect, IBM Watson IoT
- Matt Lear, Director of Product Management, iconectiv
- Kevin Kostiner, Founder, IoT-Strategist
- Alex Mateo, Sales & Operations Planning / Industry Manager Smart Cities, Libelium
- Jessica Sweeney, Senior Director of Market and Product Strategy, LILEE Systems
- Vatsal Shah, LILEE Systems, Litmus Automation
- Don Barnetson, CTO, Lunera Lighting Inc.
- Marc Petock, Vice President, Marketing, Lynxspring
- Ravi Srivatsav, Chief Business Development Officer, NTT Innovation Institute Inc. (NTTi3)
- Karl Weaver, OEM Biz Dev Director, Oasis Smart SIM
- Dan Gettens, Chief Analytics Officer, OnProcess Technology
- Mark Heckler, Principal Technologist/Developer Advocate, Pivotal Software, Inc.
- Richard Scott, Principal, Scott Associates
- Robert Lutz, Director of Product Management & Business Development, Systech Corporation
- Marcus McCarthy, General Manager, Trimble
- Giuseppe Mascarella, Professor, Value Amplify Consulting
- Doug Wilson, Channel Manager – IoT, Verizon Wireless
IoT Evolution Expo is supported by super sponsor Telit, diamond sponsors KORE, Numerex, platinum sponsor Eurotech, gold sponsors, Ingenu, Harman, corporate sponsors, Cradlepoint, Gemalto, Tellient, Senet and track sponsor Coris.
Registration for IoT Evolution Expo is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.