HIMSS and Health 2.0 European Conference
June 11 - June 13
THE MOST INFLUENTIAL DIGITAL HEALTH CONFERENCE HEADS TO FINLAND
Mark the dates in your calendar. Following an undeniably successful collocated event in May 2018, HIMSS and Health 2.0 continue to strengthen their ties and have chosen one of the most innovative countries worldwide to host the 2019 conference. The HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Conference will be held on 11-13 June 2019 in Helsinki, Finland.
The Three-Day Conference Will Focus On These Five Overarching Topics
- Integrating health & social care
- Enabling the shift from acute to community-based care
- Promoting a secure, ethical and actionable flow of data
- What can AI deliver today & what are we really ready for?
- Opportunities and challenges of opening innovation
Join us and over 2,000 other digital health innovators to network, learn, educate and disrupt!