- This event has passed.
Connected Health Summit
August 30, 2016 - September 1, 2016
Connected Health Summit: Engaging Consumers analyzes the roles of connected health technologies and innovations in driving changes in consumer behaviors and business models. The event focuses on four areas of consumer health technologies in particular, which all require active consumer participation to be successful: remote health monitoring for accountable care, consumer-centric wellness and fitness solutions, independent living technologies and services, and innovative convenience care models.
The Connected Health Summit: Engaging Consumers will take place August 30 – September 1 at the Omni Hotel in San Diego, CA. www.connectedhealthsummit.com.
Connected Health & Consumer Engagement
The 3rd-annual Connected Health Summit: Engaging Consumers, hosted by international research firm Parks Associates, will take place August 30 – September 1 in San Diego.
Connected Health Summit provides strategic insights into consumer engagement, care accountability, service innovations, and platform design to determine successful approaches in the deployment of connected healthcare solutions. The event starts with a pre-conference research workshop, Addressing Consumer Needs in the Connected Health Market, on Aug 30, followed by two days of interactive panel sessions on August 31 and September 1.
Business Transformation and Consumer Engagement
• From Selling Products to Selling an Integrated Care Experience
• Effective Population Health Management Strategies: Success and Lessons Learned
• From Fee-for-Service to Pay-for-Performance: Success Stories
• Engaging Caregivers for Coordinated Care
• Integrated Technology and Data Platforms to Enable Better Care
• Integrating Smart Home Solutions into Connected Health Experience
Health Innovations and Disruptive Business Models
• Innovative Devices for Consumer Care
• Sensors and IoT Technologies for Connected Care
• Connected Health Partnerships: Strategies to Manage Chronic Conditions
• Bring Doctors to Your Home: Virtually and In Person
• Everything Disruptive: What Consumers Can Expect from Care Innovators
• Venture Capital and Investment Trends in Consumer Health
Companies in Attendance
President, Diabetes Service and Solutions
Sr. Director, Product Development, Growth and Payer Innovation – Health & Wellness
CMO and Head of Healthcare and Fitness
Connected Health Summit: Engaging Consumers is the only event focused exclusively on the consumer-focused perspective of the fast-growing digital health/connected health market.