DALLAS, May 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Leading IoT market research firm Parks Associates will host the 21st annual CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference this week, May 23-25, in San Francisco. The key technology networking event features analyst presentations on new consumer research and panel discussions with speakers from prominent companies such as Amazon, Google, Intel, Comcast and more. Press are invited to attend.
“Consumers’ familiarity with the value of each connected and smart home device is expanding and driving new purchase behaviors, helping many of these IoT solutions to start to cross the chasm to widespread adoption,” said Tricia Parks, Founder, President, and CEO, Parks Associates. “CONNECTIONS™ is the only industry event that offers key insights and networking opportunities relevant to every player working to engage the consumer and drive the next wave of innovation and adoption in connected solutions.”
- What: CONNECTIONS™: The Premier Connected Home Conference
- When: Tuesday, May 23 – Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Where: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010
- Tuesday, May 23
- 4:30 p.m. “Humanizing Connected Home Experiences: Using Machine Learning and Voice Control,” Sridhar Solur, SVP, Product & Development for Xfinity Home, Internet of Things, and Data Services, Comcast
- Wednesday, May 24
- 9:30 a.m. “Finally Delivering on the Promise of the Smart Home,” Matt Eyring, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, Vivint Smart Home
- 2:15 p.m. “What About the Customer? Bridging the Divide in Smart Home Services,” Kristine Faulkner, SVP / GM, COX Homelife, Cox Communications
- 5:00 p.m. “The Smart Home: A Domestic Revolution,” Miles Kingston, GM, Smart Home Group, Intel Corporation
- Thursday, May 25
- 9:45 a.m. “Creating a New Foundation to Enhance IoT Experiences in the Home,” Rahul Patel, SVP and GM of Connectivity, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Who attends: More than 650 executives from industries including the Internet of Things, new media, digital entertainment and gaming, home networks, Internet and television services, software and middleware, smart home, digital health, insurance, mobile applications and services, consumer electronics, home control systems and security, technical support, and energy management
- Tuesday, May 23
Media can register at http://www.parksassociates.com/connections-presspass. Download the 2017 CONNECTIONS™ Media Sheet at www.parksassociates.com/conn-media. To schedule a meeting with an analyst or speaker, contact Holly Sprague at firstname.lastname@example.org, 720.987.6614. Follow the conference on Twitter at @CONNECTIONS_US, #CONNUS17.
CONNECTIONS™ is the premier connected home event hosting executives from the connected entertainment, IoT, and smart home industries. The event provides two pre-show research workshops highlighting Parks Associates’ consumer data and analysis and conference sessions focused on technology adoption and trends, product and service forecasts, evaluation of new business strategies, and recommendations about technology innovations, strategic partnerships, monetization opportunities, and value-added services. Contact email@example.com, call 972-490-1113, or visit www.connectionsconference.com.
SOURCE Parks Associates