- This event has passed.
What’s Next Boomer Business Summit
March 23, 2016
Collaborating In The Longevity Marketplace
Now in its 13th year, the What’s Next Boomer Business Summit, is the nation’s leading conference for companies, experts, and thought leaders in the longevity market to meet and learn from Fortune 100 companies, leading start-ups, and established nonprofit organizations who are successfully targeting the largest and most lucrative consumer demographic in the world. This Summit convenes the country’s top businesses and organizations focused on the baby boomer and senior market for unique networking opportunities, deal making, and the exploration of the multigenerational affect that shapes Boomer priorities.
The 2016 summit is centered on the theme of “Seizing the Opportunity of the Longevity Economy” and includes sessions on:
- The On-Demand Marketplace Powering Aging in Place
- Investors and Entrepreneurs: What’s Next Fast Pitch Competition for investment and distribution
- The State of Innovation: Is Health and Wellness Driving the Technology Revolution?
- The Business of Caregiving
- Content, Lead Generation and Engagement; Marketing Trends; and the Future of Media
- Finding Financing and Economic Security in the Longevity Economy—Follow the Money