- This event has passed.
The Prime Health Challenge
Calling ALL Digital Health/Health Tech Startups!!!
Prime Health is seeking all eligible early stage Digital Health/Health Tech Startups who are interested in winning a portion of $150,000 provided by the Colorado Health Foundation. Applications must be submitted through the Valid Eval platform and are due July 7th. Winning companies will pair up with a Colorado Host institution to implement a pilot test of their product. The top 4 companies will receive funds used to offset the costs of this study. Finalists will be given the opportunity to pitch their product in “shark tank” style event on October 19th. This will include a live audience as well as representatives from hosts institutions interested in pairing with the finalists.
Qualifying companies must meet the following criteria:
- Early Stage Digital Health or Health Tech Startup
- Product is in Beta Stage (later stage products also accepted)
- Willing to work with a Colorado based host institution
- Willing to attend several events in person in preparation for the Challenge
- All finalists must attend the event on October 19th
If you meet this criteria and are interested in applying please follow this link: http://bit.ly/2017PHChallengeApps. You do NOT need to be a Colorado based startup to participate. All applicants are welcome!
Questions regarding the 2017 Prime Health Challenge can be submitted to Jasmine Ewing. (firstname.lastname@example.org)