- This event has passed.
Patient Summit USA 2015
October 19, 2015 - October 20, 2015
12th Annual Patient Summit USA 2015 will bring together 300+ clinical and commercial pharma executives, regulatory authorities, providers, payers, advocates and patients to offer you 360-degree overview of the latest industry trends and a collaborative patient-centric debate.
This leading patient-driven meeting will cover a wide scope of topics, including cultural change facilitation, patient centricity value and measurement, healthcare stakeholder collaboration, patient engagement, activation and adherence, regulatory compliance and digital and health technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Henrik Finnern, Head – Patient Communication, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Emily Freeman, Director, Risk Management, AstraZeneca
• Barbara Tardiff, Vice President, Development Operations, Global Head Clinical Innovation and Informatics, Pfizer
• Richard Murray, Vice President and Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Merck
• Frank W Rockhold, SVP, Global Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance, GlaxoSmithKline
• Roslyn F. Schneider, Global Patient Affairs Lead, Pfizer
• Anne Beal, Chief Patient Officer, Sanofi
• Ryan Olohan, National Industry Director, Healthcare, Google
…and many more!
For detailed program and full speaker line-up, download your brochure here: http://goo.gl/BPVjue