- This event has passed.
February 8, 2017 @ 8:30 am - February 10, 2017 @ 2:00 pm
ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. The enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers attend for 3 full days of content, 8 different special events and training opportunities, powerful keynotes, an interactive exhibit floor and hours of dedicated networking time.
“ITEXPO offers unique insight into the hottest trends and topics for the service provider industry. The education and case studies featured throughout this track will help attendees gain the expertise they need to succeed in the future,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We are excited to see the new business relationships and strategies that develop from this one of kind program.”
The Service Provider Trends and Topics track takes place over all three days of ITEXPO. Current sessions and speakers include:
- Mobility and Software Solutions for Asset Lifecycle Management and Capex Optimization
- Brian Hodges, Fulcrum
- Panel: The Growth & Importance of Data Analytics
- James Martino, Avotus Corporation
- Panel: The Evolution of Networks and Services: How Virtualization is Shaping the Solutions of Tomorrow
- Patrick Blesso, GlobeNet
- Nir Simionovic, Greenfield Technologies Ltd
- Virtualizing the Network: Lowering CAPEX, OPEX and Increasing Flexibility
- Talking Analytics in the Age of Software Defined Networks
- When the FBI Comes Calling: What Every Service Provider Needs to Know About Lawful Intercept
- Henry Hodor, FBI/NDCAC
- Panel: Cutting-edge Technology to Overcome Mobile Challenges
- Anthony Stiso, Telinta, Inc.
- Rafael Torreblanca, Acrobits
- SIP Forum Session
- Panel: Why Are Operators Struggling with Digital Transformation?
- Monetizing Communications Services in a Digital World
- Brendan O’Brien, Aria Systems
- Ray Pasquale, Unified Office Inc.
- Protecting Your Customers in a Digital Economy
To view the full ITEXPO agenda click here. Speakers are updated daily.
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Digium®, Inc., RingCentral, Platinum Sponsors, 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Inc., Grandstream Networks, Inc., Sangoma, Sansay, Talkdesk, Telnyx, Yealink, Gold Sponsors, ABP Technology, IBM, NetSapiens, Snom, Sonus, Speech Mobility, Teli, Vitelity and Voxbone
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC’s Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.