- This event has passed.
February 11, 2019 - February 15, 2019
The 2019 HIMSS Global Conference & Exhibition, February 11–15, 2019 in Orlando, is the leading health information and technology conference, bringing together 45,000+ professionals from 90+ countries for the education, innovation and collaboration they need to transform health through information and technology – all at one time, all in one place. Choose from 300+ education sessions, 1,300+ vendors, hundreds of special programs and endless networking events.
Global Healthcare Education and Networking
HIMSS19 will be focusing on a combination of reoccurring and new global healthcare topics with education sessions and special events featuring top thought leaders from across the industry.
- Obtain a broad picture of opportunities and successes in the interoperability community when you visit the Interoperability Showcase with nearly 20 demonstration areas, an education theater, product marketplace and more.
- Sit in on Health 2.0’s VentureConnect, a rapid-fire pitch competition for vetted Series A health tech companies vying for a chance to be named the most promising startup by corporate investors and venture capitalists.
- Take part in demos, workshops, competitions and discussion on the latest innovations at HIMSS19 Investment and Entrepreneur Activities.
- New events cater to the latest trends and focus areas in healthcare IT. Register for the Pharma Forum to examine the current state of pharma, payer-provider collaborations or be part of a community addressing issues in healthy aging.
- Registration will be opening soon for the Millennials Reception and Women in Health IT Networking Reception. These events sell out each year; make sure not to miss your chance to meet with these communities.
Specialty Exhibit Areas
- Cybersecurity Command Center
- Developer Innovation Lab
- Federal Health IT Solutions Pavilion
- HIMSS Analytics
- HIMSS Interoperability Showcase™
- Innovation Live
- Intelligent Health™ Pavilion
- Lightning Sessions
- Market Debuts
- Personalized Health Experience
- University Row