- This event has passed.
Connected Health Symposium
October 29, 2015 - October 30, 2015
The Connected Health Symposium is a change-agent conference that promotes innovative thinking and the application of personal consumer health technologies to support new models of care delivery. With a focus on trends at the intersection of technology and new models of health care delivery, the Symposium convenes thought leaders in an effort to grow the rapidly-expanding connected health marketplace.
The Symposium is committed to independent content, so you can be sure that what you are hearing represents a free and open exchange of ideas.
Our audience is a high-profile gathering of innovators, researchers, C-level executives and policymakers who gather for knowledge-sharing across the connected health landscape. Over 100 speakers and more than 1,000 attendees will come together to define the future of care delivery.
“I have attended the Connected Health Symposium for the last three years, and have found it to be THE event if you are looking to understand what is going on in the connected care space. It provides the right mix of current, industry perspectives from leading health systems and plans with emerging technologies as well as start-up companies. If connected health is an area you are interested in, I find the Symposium the best way to “keep up” with the market, tech developments, and partnerships.”
– Paul Puopolo, VP, Business Innovation, Highmark, Inc.
“The annual Connected Health Symposium is another reminder of why Partners HealthCare is on the cutting edge of medicine. Health technologies are helping us to empower our patients to self-manage their health and wellness, improve our efficiencies and, importantly, improve our clinical outcomes. Looking beyond today, beyond traditional clinical practice, this event offers our health care providers at all stages of career development not just the vision, but the practical tools and experiences needed to realize the future care delivery.”
– Joel Katz, MD, BWH Medicine Residency Director
What to Expect:
- Hear highly-polished keynotes delivered in a compact 20 minutes, plus pointed debates on the toughest questions in health care and probing interviews with news-makers
- See rapid-fire demos of new technologies
- Learn what leading health care systems are doing today to keep patients healthy at home
- Review the latest trends, new research and innovations about to revolutionize care delivery
- See first-hand groundbreaking devices and systems addressing the challenges of managing health, wellness and disease management
- Stay ahead of the game by discovering novel programs to reduce health care spending
- Get a ‘behind the curtain’ look at how to build a company, finance a product launch or navigate through legal and regulatory issues from CEOs, legal, regulatory and financial gurus
- Join hundreds of international delegates to share insights, success stories and exchange ideas on the use of personal connected health technologies