« All Events
Becker’s Hospital Review 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable
November 12, 2018 - November 14, 2018
- November 12-14, 2018
- Three Days of Great Sessions on Strategy, Leadership, Finance, HIT, ACOs, Physician Alignment, The Midterm Elections, Healthcare Reform and More!
- 78 CEOs + 22 CFOs from Great Hospitals and Health Systems Speaking. Over 117 Executive Speakers Total – the Smartest Executives in the Healthcare Arena.
- Great Topics and Speakers Focused on Core Issues, Opportunities and Strategy for the Hospital and Health system CEO and CFO Audience
- 1,000+ Attendees from Hospitals and Health Systems Across the Nation at this World-Class Event Focused on Taking Discussion and Thinking to the Highest Levels
- Hear Keynotes from Hillary Rodham Clinton, Former Secretary of State, Tom Coburn, MD, Former US Senator and Representative of Oklahoma and Theo Epstein, President of Baseball Operations for the Chicago Cubs.
- Hear Industry Keynotes by Charles Beaman Jr., Chief Executive Officer, Palmetto Health, Co-Chief Executive Officer, SC Health Company; David Entwistle, President and Chief Executive Officer, Stanford Health Care; David Feinberg, MD, MBA, President and Chief Executive Officer, Geisinger; Stephen Klasko, MD, MBA, President and Chief Executive Officer, Jefferson Health; Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Chief Executive Officer, University of Virginia Health System; Laurie Glimcher, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Tom Jackiewicz, Chief Executive Officer, Keck Medicine, University of Southern California; Howard Kern, President, Sentara Healthcare; Michael Riordan, Chief Executive Officer, Strategic Coordinating Organization, Greenville Health System; Johnese Spisso, President, UCLA Health and Chief Executive Officer, UCLA Hospitals; Chris Van Gorder, CHief Executive Officer, Scripps Health; Eugene A. Woods, President and Chief Executive Officer, Atrium Health.