Connected Health Conference
October 25 - October 27
Connected Health Conference Boston, MA October 22-25
The Connected Life Journey: Shaping Health and Wellness for Every Generation
We are at an important juncture in the evolution of the connected health market, with increased interest from major companies, investors, government agencies and consumers, as well as growing acceptance from healthcare providers.
So it is fitting that the 2017 Connected Health Conference brings together the highly regarded Partners Connected Health Symposium and the PCHAlliance Connected Health Conference (formerly the mHealth Summit), to create the preeminent leadership gathering focused on the rapidly expanding field of technology-enabled health and wellness. Joseph C. Kvedar, MD, Vice President, Connected Health at Partners HealthCare, is serving as Program Chair for the Conference.
This year’s theme, The Connected Life Journey: Shaping Health and Wellness for Every Generation, will reimagine health and wellbeing throughout the life cycle, emphasizing new research, evidence and real-world examples, business models and actionable knowledge to support the adoption and implementation of personal connected health at every age and stage of life.
Taking place in Boston, a hub of health and innovation, the 9th annual Connected Health Conference will convene a multi-disciplinary and high-profile audience of more than 2,500 health and industry leaders world-wide: hospital executives, community-based MDs, health plan leaders, Fortune 500 employers, policy makers, researchers, technology developers, leading investors, patients and advocates. Insightful programming and visionary presentations will focus on advancing progress in care delivery and the innovative application of personal connected health technologies.
The new Connected Health Conference will feature TED style 20-minute keynotes, interactive panels, debates and interviews, demos of new and game-changing technologies and an exhibit hall showcasing the latest global developments and innovations.
The Best Industry has to Offer
Combining the highly-respected Partners Connected Health Symposium with the largest global platform for digital and connected health deal-making, the newly designed 2017 Connected Health Conference will convene an unmatched audience of the top movers and shakers, frontline healthcare providers and forward-thinking companies. This can’t-be-missed event will be the best opportunity to rub elbows with decision makers, gain market knowledge, showcase the latest technologies and get a front row seat to the future of technology-enabled health and wellness.
CHC17 will deliver:
- More providers – integrating innovations in healthcare delivery
- Researchers – on the cutting edge of personal connected health innovation
- Developers – creating devices, technologies and services that will move the market
- Healthcare Executives – turning to connected health to improve efficiencies and outcomes while reducing costs
CHC17 represents how the connected health field is evolving, with increasing interest from major companies, investors, government agencies and consumers, and growing acceptance from healthcare providers. This means:
- Content focused on medical adherence; patient engagement; patient, customer and provider experience; the cross section of technology, medicine, and research; and personalization of care, from home to hospital.
- Networking opportunities to engage with providers, technologists, researchers, and thought leaders (day time activities, receptions, site visits and online resources).
- Key insights from leaders in the industry, mapping a vision for connected health across the lifespan, with a focus on the need for continued innovation and vision for the future of personal connected health.
- The chance to be at the cutting edge of connected health, bringing companies closer to patients, connecting with providers, and driving personalization of care delivery.